This policy tells you:-
● What data is been collected and how?
● How is the collected data used by the organization?
● Is any third party collecting data on the website? Is data being shared by the website for use by third parties? Whether user consent is taken?
● Is there any way to opt out of the data collection process? If yes, is it still possible to use the website?
● Is there any way to erase the data collected by the website?
● Is the data going to be transferred to a jurisdiction outside China?
● Who is the person to contact in case of any grievances? How to raise such grievances?
This Application is used for carrying out B2B business. For the smooth functioning of the business, we collect certain data from our users. We may collect the following categories of data from our clients:
- Contact person name
- Mobile Phone Number
- Address of Business
- Business Name
- Business URL
- Business Profile
- Title of the Contact person
- Bank account or credit card or debit card-related information
We obtain this data directly from you when you decide to communicate such data to us (.i.e., when you provide such information to the Application.)
We collect some data directly from you when you purchase our service through our website.
When you visit or use our website, we send one or more “cookies” to your computer or other devices. A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences, and other information.
We will always process your data based on the legal basis provided for in the Personal Information Protection Law of the People's Republic of China. We generally collect data that is necessary to fulfill your’s as well as our’s requirements. Where additional, optional information is sought, you will be notified of this before collecting the information.
We may collect and process data for the purposes detailed below, which are required so that we can pursue our legitimate interests and provide you with adequate services:
- To ensure that content from our Application is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- To deal with your requests, complaints, and enquires.
- To notify you about changes to our service(s);
- To manage our customer account;
- To offer you services;
- To inform you about our policies and terms;
- To optimize our Application for a better experience for our users;
- For research purposes in order to keep our Application updated with all necessary functions.
Data collected by us through this website is used only for the intended purpose mentioned at the time of collecting your information.
We’ll never sell your personal information. We do share it with others in these ways:
- When we collaborate- We do research activities and sometimes collaborate with research partners. Every now and then we share our content and data with them. This might include data we have collected about you. But we’re careful about what we share and what our research partners can do with it.
- Sometimes by law, we have to pass on your data to other organizations- We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, needs for litigation dispute resolution, or requirements stipulated by administrative or judicial organs in accordance with the law.
- Sharing with explicit consent- After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your data with other parties.
- When we use other companies to power our services- In order for us to give you quality experiences and to understand how you’re using our services we often use other companies to process your personal information on our behalf. For example, sending you emails about things we think might interest you, ask you what you think about our services, or analyze data on how people use our digital services so we can improve them. We make sure that your data is looked after as if we were handling it directly. We carefully select these companies, only share with them what they need to do the work and we make sure they keep your data secure.
- Sharing with authorized partners- In order to provide you with more complete and high-quality products and services, certain services of the Application will be provided by partners. Therefore, we may entrust authorized partners to provide you with certain services or perform functions on our behalf of us.
Once you have submitted your data to the Application, there is no way to opt-out or erase your already submitted data from the Application. The Application holds all rights to store or erase your already submitted data to the Application.
We’re strongly committed to keeping your and your family's data safe. And to do this we design our services with your safety in mind. We also have dedicated teams to look after your information security and privacy.
Our website has the strongest security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. We use our platform server with high-tech system to protect your data. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
No, the data is not transferred to jurisdictions outside China. We do not share your information with any third parties outside China.
If you have any queries, suggestions, or operational/ technical issues, please reach out to us at
Email: email@example.com or
If there are any queries, suggestions, or operational/ technical issues, the Application will reply within 15 days of receiving the communication.